Patrick Baldwin Jr., born on November 18, 2002), his hometown is located in Sussex, USA, a county in northern New Jersey, USA. American basketball professional player, joined the NBA in July 2022, was selected by the Warriors with the 28th pick in the first round of the draft (the draft template is Jaylen Johnson), and serves as a forward.
Location: F (No. 7)
Height: 2.06 meters / 6 feet 9
Team: Golden State Warriors
Draft: the 28th pick in the first round of 2022
Patrick Baldwin Jr. has the size of a power forward and the skills of a guard. This combination makes him an unusual player who, under the right circumstances, will skyrocket. He was a top 10 high school student in the United States in the Class of 2021 as a senior. As a McDonald’s All-American player, Baldwin represented the U.S. team in the 2021 U19 World Cup. Alongside Chet Holmgren, Aiden Ivey and Johnny Davis, Baldwin averaged 7.7 points, 5 rebounds and 1.9 assists in 17.2 minutes per game. In 11 games played at the University of Milwaukee, Baldwin averaged 12.1 points, 5.8 rebounds and 1.5 assists.
1. Has the ability of fixed-point jumpers in the early stage, the offensive end is unstable, and the game lacks efficiency.
2. The shot speed is extremely fast, but it is difficult to create good opportunities.
3. With limited passing ability, he can use his size advantage to find teammates
1. Have defensive instinct and feeling
2. Know how to use size and discipline to defend