Ousmane Dieng, born on May 21, 2003), his hometown is located in Neuville-sur-Lot, France. He is a French professional basketball player. He joined the NBA in July 2022. He was selected by the Knicks with the 11th pick in the first round of the draft and was traded to the Thunder (the draft template is Batum). He serves as a forward.
Location: F (No. 13)
Height: 2.08 meters / 6 feet 10
Weight: 98 kg/216 lbs
Team: Oklahoma City Thunder
Draft: the 11th pick in the first round of 2022
Dion has already started his basketball career before the draft. He played in the Australian NBL League and played for the New Zealand Breakers. In the 2021-22 season, he averaged 8.9 points, 3.1 rebounds, 1 assist, 0.6 steals and 0.3 blocks. The shooting percentage was 27.1%.
1. Born as a point guard, he has all the control skills that an outside player should have.
2. Personal offense is mainly based on catching jump shots and attacking the frame with the ball. Although the confrontation ability is not strong, he can score at the basket through technology.
3. The shooting point is high, and the connection between dribbling and shooting is smooth, but the stability needs to be improved.
1. Although due to lack of defensive experience, Dion has an absolute height advantage in the second and third positions, and his movement speed is also very good, so he often has brilliant defensive performances.
2. Although he is tall enough, his current strength and confrontation ability are not enough to allow him to swing inside on the defensive end.