Max Christie, born on February 10, 2003), his hometown is located in Arlington Heights, Illinois, USA. He is a professional basketball player from the United States. He joined the NBA in July 2022. He was selected by the Lakers with the 35th overall pick in the second round of the draft (the draft template is Shamet) and serves as a shooting guard.
Position: G (No. 10)
Height: 1.98 meters / 6 feet 6
Weight: 86 kg/190 lbs
Team: Los Angeles Lakers
School: Michigan State
He studied at Michigan State University in college and averaged 9.3 points and 3.5 rebounds per game in his freshman season.
1. Christie relied heavily on his jump shot as a freshman, having proven himself to be a skilled spot-up shooter and able to create in the mid-range with 1-2 dribbles after touch offensive threat.
2. Able to get some opportunity balls by cutting in and setting up early in the counterattack
3. In his half-court offense, 80% of his shots came from jump shots. He scored 1.01 points for each catch and shot, and 0.68 points for each pull-up shot.
4. There are also some amazing performances as a passer, good at running without the ball and finding open teammates
1. On the defensive end, Christie brings good strength. Christie uses his agility to chase down the opponent’s shooter, and uses his height and arm length to interfere with the opponent’s shooting
2. It is not always possible to restrain opponents with more physical fitness. On the contrary, his excellent ability to put pressure on the ball makes increasing his strength an X factor in his future.