Mark Williams, born on December 16, 2001), his hometown is located in Norfolk, Virginia, USA. He is a professional basketball player from the United States. He joined the NBA in July 2022. He was selected by the Cavaliers with the 15th overall pick in the first round of the draft (the draft template is Capela), and he serves as a center.
Studied at Duke University, averaged 7.1 points, 4.5 rebounds, 0.7 assists and 1.4 blocks in his freshman season, and his shooting percentage was 66.4%; in his sophomore season, Mark Williams averaged 11.2 points, 7.4 rebounds, 0.9 assists and 2.8 blocks per game , Shooting 72.1%.
1. Outstanding finishing ability at the basket, with an average of 1.56 points per shot, and excellent offensive rebounding ability.
2. He has good grasp of low-post singles and is good at hook shots. He can score 0.9 points per low-post attack on average.
3. Insufficient physical confrontation, not good at mid-range shooting.
1. His outstanding height and wingspan make him an excellent shot blocker.
2. There is still a lot of room for improvement in terms of one-on-one defense and foul control.