Kendall Brown, born on May 11, 2003), his hometown is located in Minnesota, USA. American basketball professional player, joined the NBA in July 2022, was selected by the Pacers with the 48th pick in the second round of the draft (the draft template is Jerami Grant), and serves as a forward.
Position: G (No. 10)
Height: 2.03 meters / 6 feet 8
Weight: 93 kg/205 lbs
Team: Indiana Pacers
Draft: No. 2 pick in the second round of 2022
Kendall Brown’s father, Courtney Brown, is also a basketball player. He mainly played in Europe and South America in his career, and was once selected for the Harlem basketball team. Because of good genes, Kendall Brown also has good physical condition and athletic talent. Brown, who came to prominence early in his prep career, was considered one of the top 12 prospects in the high school class of 2021 while earning McDonald’s All-American honors. Brown entered the team’s starting lineup after winning the national title at Baylor.
In the freshman season, he averaged 27 minutes per game, scored 9.7 points, 4.9 rebounds, 1.9 assists and 1 steal, and shot 58.4% from the field and 34.1% from the three-point range.
1. He mainly plays off the ball and has a good ability to switch offenses.
2. He has excellent finishing ability at the basket. He can score an astonishing 1.49 points per shot near the basket.
3. Not good at ball control and long-range shooting, and the level of outside skills needs to be further improved.
1. Can defend players in multiple positions, allowing opponents to score only 0.55 points per single play.
2. Based on his height and athletic ability, he still has a lot of room for improvement on the defensive end.