Josh Minott, born on January 25, 2002), his hometown is located in Boca Raton, Florida, USA. American basketball professional player, joined the NBA in July 2022, was selected by the Timberwolves with the 45th pick in the second round of the draft (the draft template is Chris Middleton/Kevin Martin), and serves as a guard/small forward.
Location: F (No. 8)
Height: 2.03 meters / 6 feet 8
Weight: 93 kg/205 lbs
Team: Minnesota Timberwolves
Draft: the 45th overall pick in the second round of 2022
Minot studied at the University of Memphis. He is a lanky and athletic forward. He knows how to use his dynamic talent to affect the game. Run to kill the penalty area and press high pressure to contribute to the team.
Josh Minot played NCAA games for the University of Memphis for one season. NCAA statistics: played 33 games, averaged 6.6 points, 3.8 rebounds, 0.9 assists, 0.8 steals and 0.7 blocks in 14.5 minutes per game, shooting 52.5% from the field, and three-pointers 14.3% shooting percentage, 75.4% free throw shooting percentage
1. Minot’s main offensive methods are air cuts, rebounds, second offenses and conversions. On average, he can score 1.27 points per basket shot, which is very efficient.
2. The left and right hands have a balanced finishing ability, and sometimes they will make some stunning fancy moves while marching.
3. Shooting is his major shortcoming. On average, each jump shot can only convert 0.6 points.
1. His talent is enough to support him as a defensive core capable of defending multiple positions. He’s quick on his feet, covers a lot of ground, and has a lot of drive.
2. Although his running ability is very good, his technique and stability need to be further strengthened whether he is defending with the ball or without the ball.