Jaylin Williams, born on June 29, 2002), his hometown is located in Fort Smith, Arkansas, USA. He is a professional basketball player from the United States. He joined the NBA in July 2022. He was selected by the Thunder with the 34th pick in the second round of the draft (the draft template is Marvin Bagley III) and serves as a power forward.
Location: F (No. 6)
Height: 2.08 meters / 6 feet 10
Weight: 109 kg/240 lbs
Team: Oklahoma City Thunder
Draft: No. 34 in the second round of 2022
Studied at the University of Arkansas in college. In his sophomore season, he averaged 10.9 points, 9.8 rebounds, 2.6 assists, 1.3 steals and 1.1 blocks in 31.6 minutes per game.
1. Excellent footwork, soft touch when finishing close to the basket, and can get 1.26 points for each shot at the basket;
2. There is still a lot of room for improvement in long-range shooting ability, and only 0.79 points can be scored for each catch and jump shot. Made some 3-point attempts in his sophomore season, didn’t hit much, but showed potential to be a decent big man;
3. Excellent vision on the court, strong passing ability, and can always transfer the ball to the most reasonable position after encountering double-teaming.
1. Has a good defensive instinct, relatively good defensive awareness and judgment, and can often use his excellent physical talent to complete blocks and steals;
2. The ability to continue to invest on the defensive end needs to be improved, sometimes missing defensive rebounds;
3. Possesses the ability to defend in the low position, allowing the opponent to score 0.82 points every time he defends the opponent’s post-up singles; has a certain ability to switch defenses, but there is still room for improvement in moving speed. Overall, he has the potential to be the gate of the team’s interior defense.