Jake Laravia, born on November 03, 1999), his hometown is located in Indianapolis (the capital of Indiana, USA). American basketball professional player, joined the NBA in July 2022, was selected by the Grizzlies with the 19th pick in the first round of the draft (the draft template is Luke Harlan Gordy), and serves as a forward.
Location: F (No. 3)
Height: 2.03 meters / 6 feet 8
Weight: 107 kg/235 lbs
Team: Memphis Grizzlies
School: Wake Forest
Draft: the 19th pick in the first round of 2022
Lalavia is a strong, mobile combo forward who spent a wonderful junior season at Wake Forest University. His comprehensive skills make him a fish in water and he has shown excellent shooting ability.
Played 35 games as a freshman, started 25 games, averaged 9.4 points and 5.9 rebounds per game, and was selected as the best rookie team in the MVC Division.
Played 25 games as a sophomore, averaging 12.3 points, 6.3 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game, and was selected to the best second team in the division.
Transferred to Wake Forest University in the ACC League in his junior year, averaging 14.6 points, 6.6 rebounds, 3.7 assists, 1.7 steals, and 1.0 blocks per game, and was selected to the best second team in the division.
1. Excellent shooting ability, good at using dislocation to create space through dribbling. Average 1.39 points per finishing opportunity (more than 89% of players)
2. Be good at grasping scoring opportunities at the basket. An average of 1.39 points per low post single (over 98% of players)
3. Often score points by running without the ball, and the efficiency of catch and jump shots is good, with an average of 1.19 points per catch and jump shot (more than 82% of players)
4. Have a certain ability to organize and connect, pass the ball smoothly, and play selflessly
5. The speed is average, lacking the first step to make a quick breakthrough; the athletic ability is only at the average level
1. A qualified defensive player who can defend multiple positions and has good stealing and blocking abilities
2. He is very active in defense and very aggressive. He is always waving in front of his opponents, his moves are steady and ruthless, and he rarely fouls.