Dyson Daniels, born on March 17, 2003), his hometown is located in Bendigo, Australia. He is an Australian professional basketball player. He will join the NBA in July 2022. He was selected by the Pelicans with the 8th pick in the first round of the draft (the draft template is Satoransky). He will serve as point guard/shooting guard/small forward.
Location: G (No. 11)
Height: 1.98 meters / 6 feet 6
Weight: 90 kg/199 lbs
Team: New Orleans Pelicans
Draft: the 8th pick in the first round of 2022
Dyson Daniels’ father is a professional basketball player who played for the University of North Carolina in college. Daniels did not play in the NCAA, but joined the Ignition team of the Development League. He played 14 games for the Ignition team, averaging 11.3 points, 6.2 rebounds, 4.4 assists, 1.9 steals and 0.7 blocks in 31.2 minutes per game. It was 25.5%, and the free throw rate was 73.7%.
1. Physically strong, willing to fight, strong breakthrough ability, is a sharp weapon to tear apart the opponent’s defense.
2. Soft touch and outstanding finishing ability. In one season of the Ignite team, each shot at the basket can be exchanged for 1.16 points.
3. You can get 0.86 points for each catch and jump shot, and 0.7 points for each shot after dribbling.
4. Excellent vision, big picture, willing to share the ball.
1. Relying on his excellent physical condition, Daniels can display aggressiveness and oppression on the defensive end. In one season with the Ignite, opponents scored only 0.64 points per defense against him.
2. He has a good sense of assisting defense and supplementary defense, and has a high rate of defensive end. Generally speaking, he is a reliable defender and has the potential to become the team’s perimeter gate