Christian Braun, born on April 17, 2001), his hometown is located in Kansas, a state in the middle of the United States, located in the very center of the continental United States. American basketball professional player, joined the NBA in July 2022, was selected by the Nuggets with the 21st pick in the first round of the draft (the draft template is Zeiss Budinger), and serves as a shooting guard.
Height: 2.01 meters / 6 feet 7
Team: Denver Nuggets
Draft: the 21st pick in the first round of 2022
Braun attended the University of Kansas and is a well-rounded swingman who can defend multiple positions with tenacity and is always able to make unselfish decisions and effectively score by picking the right position. Kansas hit the key to the championship road.
In the junior season, he averaged 34.4 minutes of playing time, 14.1 points, 6.5 rebounds, 2.8 assists and 1.0 steals per game
1. As the second scorer in the team, Braun plays a special role in the offense. While he scores mostly on spot-ups and off-ball moves in transition, he’s also pretty much ubiquitous in the halfcourt, simply setting screens, making cuts with his feel for the game, and using his own. Energy to impact offensive rebounding.
2. In transition offense, Braun can score 1.19 points per round, surpassing 77% of other players. His efficiency is undoubtedly an important improvement for a team like Kansas that is keen on running and bombing.
3. Braun can score 1.15 points per jump shot and 1.16 points per finishing opportunity. Both statistics show that he is the best half-court offense. His shooting skills are solid, and he even completed pull-up threes in the absence of space and time.
1. Braun represents an excellent combination of speed and strength. Even though he is a little short in height, he can still complete excellent defense.
2. Allow opponents to score only 0.61 points per single, which is ahead of 71% of players. Braun did a great job of controlling the ball and contesting shots last season, and he blocked enough shots for a player who doesn’t stand out for his size.
3. When defending players without the ball, he is always in the correct defensive position and is an excellent team defender.