Two sides: Pacers vs. Warriors Event type: NBA regular season Game time: January 13th 11:30 Match address:
Pacers: Favorable intelligence 1. The King lost 122-127 away to the King and suffered a two-game losing streak. Sabonis scored a team-high 28 points and 11 rebounds. Brogdon scored 24 points and 9 assists. Oladipo 21 points
With 3 rebounds and 4 assists, McDermott scored 21 points on 8 of 10 shots off the bench.
2. The Pacers have achieved a record of 6 wins and 4 losses in the past 10 games, of which 6 games won the Asian index, and 7 games scored more than the Asian index.
The Pacers have a record of 2 wins and 1 loss in away games this season.
3. After Sabonis scored 28 points and 11 rebounds against the Kings, it is already the ninth double-double of the season, second only to Drummond and Jokic in the league.
So far this season, Sabonis has played 37.7 minutes per game, which is the second most in the league. He can get 21.6 points, 12.6 rebounds, 6.1 assists and 0.7 steals, and his shooting percentage is 56.3%.
And Wood, are the Pacers’ reliable inside protection.
Unfavorable information 1. The Pacers have started their arduous five-game streak. They will challenge the Kings, Warriors, Trail Blazers, Suns and Clippers successively within 8 days. Continuous running makes physical fitness a big test for them.
2. The Pacers have achieved a record of 4 wins and 6 losses in the past 10 games against the Warriors. Among them, they won the Asian index in 5 games, and scored more than the Asian index in 6 games.
3. The Pacers averaged 42.2 rebounds per game, ranking second to last in the league, with an average of 7.8 offensive rebounds per game ranking 27th in the league, and an average of 34.4 defensive rebounds per game ranked 20th in the league.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. The Pacers have a record of 6 wins and 4 losses in the regular season, ranking fourth in the Eastern Conference.
A total of seven players scored in double figures.
Wiggins scored 17 points and 4 assists. Pascal and Damien Lee, who came off the bench, scored 15 points and 13 points respectively. Curry scored 11 points, 9 rebounds and 6 assists with a cold touch. Oubre had 12 points and Wiseman 10.
With 7 rebounds, Green scored a quasi triple-double with 10 points, 9 rebounds and 10 assists.
2. Since Green came back, the Warriors have achieved a record of 4 wins and 2 losses. Green averaged 4 points, 5 rebounds, 6 assists and 1.3 steals per game, which is very important for the Warriors’ offensive and defensive systems.
3. The Warriors have achieved a record of 6 wins and 4 losses in the past 10 games against the Pacers. Among them, they won the Asian index in 5 games, and scored more than the Asian index in 6 games.
4. The Warriors have achieved a record of 6 wins and 4 losses in the past 10 games, of which 5 games won the Asian index, and 4 games scored more than the Asian index.
The Warriors have a record of 4 wins and 2 losses at home this season.
Unfavorable information 1. Curry felt bad in the game against the Raptors. He only made 2 of 16 shots in the game, 1 of 10 outside shots, and scored 11 points.
Curry’s shooting percentage in this game was only 12.5%, tying the record for the lowest shooting percentage of at least 15 shots in a single game in the history of the Warriors in the past 20 years.
2. Oubre made 1 of 6 three-pointers in the game against the Raptors. This season, the Warriors have not lost in Oubre’s three-pointers.
But Oubre made only 7 of 51 three-pointers this season, a poor 13.7% of his shots.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. The Warriors have a regular season record of 6 wins and 4 losses in the regular season, ranking fifth in the Western Conference.
Indefinite truce), Brian Bowen II (torn left groin), Lamb (torn meniscus in knee), Bitadze (sprained right ankle), Warriors: Klay Thompson (reimbursed for the season), Markey
Chriss (reimbursed for the season), Smailagic (torn meniscus in the right knee) both sides are expected to start: Pacers: Oladipo, Brogdon, Holiday, Sabonis, Miles –
Turner Warriors: Curry, Oublay, Wiggins, Green, Wiseman