Two sides: Lakers vs Celtics Event type: NBA regular season Game time: 09:30, January 31 Match address:
Lakers: Favorable information 1. The Lakers lost to the Pistons 92-107 in the last game and suffered a two-game losing streak. Kuzma, who replaced Davis as the starter, scored a team-high 22 points and 10 rebounds on 9 of 17 shots.
22 points, 7 rebounds and 10 assists, Schroeder scored 10 points, 3 rebounds and 4 assists, Pope had 6 points, Horton Tucker, who came off the bench, scored 13 points on 5 of 7 shots, Harrell scored 8 points and 3 rebounds
, Caruso scored 6 points.
2. James made a total of 55 three-pointers in the first 20 games of the Lakers this season.
In addition, James has scored more than 20 points in the first half of three consecutive games (23 points, 22 points, 20 points), and is the first Lakers player to complete this achievement since Kobe in 2012.
3. The Lakers rank 6th in the league in offensive efficiency 113 and 1st in the league in defensive efficiency 105.
The Lakers averaged 112.8 points per game, ranked 13th in the league, and averaged 104.8 points per game ranked second in the league. 4. The Lakers have achieved a record of 7 wins and 3 losses in the past 10 games, of which 7 games won the Asian index.
The score in 3 games exceeded the Asian index.
The Lakers have a record of 10 wins and 2 losses away from home this season.
Unfavorable information 1. Anthony Davis missed the game with the Pistons due to a right quadriceps contusion, missing for the third time this season.
Davis averaged 21.9 points, 8.8 rebounds, 3.5 assists, 1.3 steals and 1.9 blocks per game this season, and averaged 12.2 points per game inside.
2. The Lakers will usher in the penultimate game of the seven consecutive trips in the Eastern Conference. They have defeated the Bucks, Bulls and Cavaliers before, but lost to the 76ers and Pistons in the last two consecutive games.
be affected to a certain extent.
3. The Lakers have achieved a record of 3 wins and 7 losses against the Celtics in the past 10 games. Among them, they won the Asian index in 5 games, and scored more than the Asian index in 7 games.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. The Lakers have a regular season record of 14 wins and 6 losses this season, ranking third in the Western Conference.
Celtics: Favorable intelligence 1. The Celtics lost 106-110 to the Spurs in the last game. Tatum scored a game-high 25 points on 11 of 25 shots. Jaylen Brown scored 24 points, 4 rebounds and 5 assists
, Walker and Smart both scored 14 points, Tristan Thompson scored 8 points and 8 rebounds off the bench, and Robert Williams scored 6 points and 7 rebounds.
2. Brown and Tatum are the main scorers of the Celtics this season. The former can contribute 27.1 points, 5.6 rebounds, 3.5 assists and 1.5 steals per game, and can hit 2.6 three-pointers per game.
The rate is as high as 44.1%, and the average inside can also get 10.5 points; the latter can contribute 26.5 points, 6.8 rebounds, 3.8 assists and 1.2 steals per game, and can hit 3.2 three-pointers per game.
42.7%, averaging 10.2 points per game inside.
3. The Celtics have achieved a record of 6 wins and 4 losses in the past 10 games, of which 6 games won the Asian index, and 5 games scored more than the Asian index.
The Celtics have a record of 5 wins and 2 losses at home this season.
4. The Celtics have achieved a record of 7 wins and 3 losses against the Lakers in the past 10 games. Among them, they won the Asian index in 5 games, and scored more than the Asian index in 7 games.
Unfavorable information 1. Celtics guard Pritchard has a first-degree sprain of the medial collateral ligament of his right knee. He is expected to return to the court to start basketball activities in two weeks.
This season, the first-round pick performed well, averaging 7.6 points, 2.4 rebounds, 2.6 assists and 0.9 steals per game, shooting 48.8% from the field and 42.5% from the three-point range.
2. Celtics coach Stevens said that Kemba Walker may not play in the second game of back-to-back for a whole year to protect his knee and ensure his long-term health.
Walker has played 4 games so far this season, averaging 17 points, 3.3 rebounds and 4.8 assists per game.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. The Celtics have a record of 10 wins and 7 losses in the regular season this season, ranking fifth in the Eastern Conference.
The two sides are expected to miss: Lakers: Dudley (right calf soreness), Kostas Antetokounmpo (right knee) Celtics: Langford (wrist), Pritchard (medial collateral ligament strain) both
Expected starting: Lakers: Schroeder, Pope, James, Davis, Gasol Jr. Celtics: Walker, Smart, Jaylen Brown, Tatum, Theis