Two sides: Clippers vs. Warriors Event type: NBA regular season Game time: January 07, 11:00 Match address:
Clippers: Favorable intelligence 1. The Clippers trailed by a maximum of 24 points in the halftime. In the second half, they fought hard to catch up, but finally missed a three-pointer and lost to the Spurs 113-116 to give up the first place in the Western Conference.
Leonard led the team alone and scored a game-high 30 points plus 10 assists. Batum scored 21 points and 9 rebounds on 8 of 12 shots. Beverly hit 6 three-pointers to tie his career in a single game.
Hit the three-point record and scored 20 points. Lu Wei came off the bench and scored 15 points and 2 assists.
2. Nicolas Batum played 36 minutes in the game against the Spurs, scoring 21 points, 9 rebounds, 3 assists, 1 steal and 1 block. The plus-minus value of the game reached 17.
As a veteran in the league, Batum is getting better with the Clippers. After hitting a key three-pointer in the game, he almost led the team to a comeback.
He averaged 8.6 points, 5.7 rebounds, 2.9 assists, 0.9 steals and 1.6 three-pointers per game. His outside shooting percentage was 45.8%, which is of great significance to both offensive and defensive ends of the team.
3. The Clippers’ 3-point shooting rate is as high as 41.7%, ranking second in the league, averaging 14.4 three-pointers per game. The outside touch largely determines the trend of the game.
Paul George made 49.2% of his three-pointers, Beverly 48%, Kennard 47.8%, Batum 45.8%, and Ibaka 40%, all of which are important firepower points.
Unfavorable information 1. Paul George missed the team’s game against the Spurs due to an ankle injury. This season, he averaged 25 points, 5.7 rebounds, 5.1 assists and 1.7 steals in 32.9 minutes per game, shooting 50.8% from the field and 49.2% from the three-point range.
He averaged 4.3 three-pointers per game and performed at a high level.
His absence has had a huge impact on the team and puts the burden on Leonard.
2. The Clippers rank last in the league with an average of 41 rebounds per game, including 9 offensive rebounds per game, 19th in the league, and 32 defensive rebounds per game, 28th in the league. 3. The Clippers have a record of 5 wins and 5 losses in the last 10 games.
Among them, 5 games won the Asian index, and 6 games scored more than the Asian index.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. The Clippers have a record of 5 wins and 3 losses in the regular season, ranking third in the Western Conference.
Warriors: Favorable information 1. The Warriors played against the Kings with no power to fight back. The main force clocked out of get off work in three quarters. In the end, they won 31 points at home and ushered in two consecutive victories.
In three quarters, Curry made 9 of 8 shots and scored a game-high 30 points, 9 rebounds and 8 assists. Oubre made 4 of 6 three-pointers. Wiggins had 16 points, 3 rebounds and 5 assists, and Wiseman had 10 points and 4 rebounds.
As a substitute player, Pascal scored 14 points and 7 rebounds, and Mulder scored 12 points on all 4 three-pointers.
2. The Warriors have shot 47.5% from the field and 39.1% from three-point range in the last 5 games, and averaged 25.8 assists per game. Compared with the first two games of the season, their state has improved.
In the game against the Kings, as many as 41 assists were sent out, setting a record for assists in a single game in the season.
3. Curry averaged 32 points, 5.3 rebounds, 6.4 assists and 1 steal in 33 minutes per game. In the last two games, he scored a total of 92 points.
The field goal percentage was 46.3%, the three-point shooting percentage was 36.9%, the average of 4.4 three-pointers per game ranked third in the league, and the total hit 31 three-pointers ranked second in the league.
In the super long three-pointer 9.14 meters away from the basket, he made 4 of 6 shots, with a shooting percentage of 66.7%.
4. In the past 10 matches between the two teams, the Warriors have achieved a record of 5 wins and 5 losses. Among them, 5 games won the Asian index, 5 games scored more than the Asian index, and 4 games scored in the last 5 games.
surpassed the Asian index.
5. The Warriors have achieved a record of 6 wins and 4 losses in the last 10 games, of which 5 games won the Asian index, and 5 games scored more than the Asian index.
Unfavorable information 1. The Warriors averaged 121.1 points per game, the second-to-last in the league, and the defensive efficiency was 115.2, the fourth-to-last in the league. There are loopholes in the team’s defensive end.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. The Warriors have a record of 4 wins and 3 losses in the regular season, ranking 6th in the Western Conference.
Clay Thompson (torn Achilles tendon), Marquese Chriss (fibula fracture in right leg), Smailagic (torn meniscus in right knee) are expected to start: Clippers: Kennard, Bay
Foley, Leonard, Batum, Ibaka Warriors: Curry, Wiggins, Oublay, Green, Wiseman