Two sides: Lakers vs. Suns Event type: NBA preseason Game time: December 17th 10:00 Match address:
Lakers: Favorable intelligence 1. The Lakers have achieved two consecutive victories in the first two preseason games of this season.
In the second preseason game, the Lakers beat the Clippers with Leonard George by 25 points in the absence of both Zhan Mei. It can be seen that the Lakers are in a very good overall state now.
2. The Lakers, who successfully won the championship last season, continued to strengthen during this offseason, sending away Rondo and introducing Schroeder.
Although Schroder is currently on the Lakers’ starting list, the Lakers may still consider putting Schroder in the sixth man position to ensure the firepower of the transition.
In short, the addition of Schroeder is indeed a reinforcement for the Lakers.
3. The biggest move of the Lakers in this offseason is to renew the contract of James and thick eyebrows at the same time.
Out of concerns about future salary cuts, many stars chose to complete their contract extensions this season.
James and the long-term contract with the Lakers undoubtedly gave the Lakers’ management a reassurance. The Lakers will be in a relatively stable state in the next few years.
4. In addition to Schroeder, another important signing of the Lakers this season is the signing of champion center Mark Gasol.
As the younger brother of Lakers star Gasol, the addition of Xiaojia is undoubtedly of great significance to the Lakers.
Despite the age limit, Xiaojia’s impact on the offensive end is no longer in the past, but he is still the top frame protector in the league.
Suns: Favorable intelligence 1. The Suns management once again carried out drastic reforms to the team lineup this summer.
Judging from the results, the Suns sent away Oubre and Rubio in exchange for Paul.
Although the old Paul’s explosive power and defensive strength have changed a lot from when he was young, he can bring a new locker room culture to the Suns.
2. Last season, the Suns created a miraculous performance of eight consecutive victories in the rematch stage. The eight-game winning streak in the rematch stage made people see the winning spirit and determination of the Suns players.
Although the Suns failed to secure a place in the playoffs in the end, the winning streak can greatly catalyze Booker and Ayton’s desire to win.
3. The Suns won the tenth overall pick this season, and they used this pick to select Jaylen Smith from the University of Maryland.
Jaylen is 6 feet 10 inches tall and was born on March 16, 2000. He is a power forward with strong athletic ability.
He can fill some of the vacancies left by Oubre.
Unfavorable intelligence 1. The Suns suffered a two-game losing streak in the two preseason games against the Jazz.
Paul scored only 5 points in 2 of 7 in the Suns debut, and his offensive performance was very sluggish.
Paul makes up almost half of the Suns’ salary cap and needs to do better.
The two sides are expected to be absent: Lakers: Caruso, Markieff Morris, Pope, Marc Gasol, McKinney, Anthony Davis, James Sun: Jae Crowder (personal reasons) Both sides are expected to start
: Lakers: Schroeder, Cook, Wesley Matthews, Kuzma, Harrell Suns: Paul, Booker, Bridges, Saric, Ayton