Two sides: Grizzlies vs. Rockets Event type: NBA regular season Game time: 09:00, March 1st Match address:
Grizzlies: Favorable information 1. The Grizzlies averaged 27.2 assists per game this season, ranking second in the league. Among them, the core guard Morant averaged 7.7 assists per game and Tyus Jones averaged 4.9 assists per game.
Kyle Anderson averaged 3.7 shots per game, Melton averaged 2.8 shots per game, and Brooks averaged 2.5 shots per game. The chemistry in the Grizzlies team is quite good.
2. The Grizzlies averaged 9.7 steals per game this season, ranking first in the league. Among them, Brooks averaged 1.4 steals per game, Tyus Jones and Kyle Anderson averaged 1.2 per game, and Brandon Clark
Tillman, Morant and Grayson Allen averaged 1.1 per game.
3. The Grizzlies have achieved a record of 5 wins and 5 losses in the last 10 games, of which 5 games won the Asian index, and 5 games scored more than the Asian index.
Unfavorable information 1. The last game of the Grizzlies was against the Clippers on February 27th. Facing the opponent they had defeated the day before, the Grizzlies withstood the Clippers’ offensive in the hands and were evenly matched with their opponents.
At the end of the second quarter, the point difference was widened and fell into the most unfavorable situation. The team’s momentum in the second half was not reversed. In the end, they had no choice but to swallow a defeat 99-119, and also lost
2. The main player of the Grizzlies, Grayson Allen, will miss the game against the Rockets due to a concussion agreement. Grayson Allen has played 23 times this season, including 12 starts, averaging 9.3 points, 2.8 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game
1 steal, 2 three-pointers per game, and a 40.7% three-point shooting rate. His absence is a big blow to the Grizzlies.
3. The Grizzlies averaged 19.3 free throws per game this season, ranking second in the league, and averaging 10.9 three-pointers per game ranked 25th in the league. The team struggled on the offensive end.
4. The Grizzlies have scored 2 wins and 8 losses in the past 10 games against the Rockets. Among them, they won the Asian index in 2 games, and their scores exceeded the Asian index in 4 games.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. The Grizzlies have a regular season record of 14 wins and 15 losses this season, ranking 10th in the Western Conference.
Rockets: Favorable information 1. Rockets core defender Wall averaged 20.2 points, 3.5 rebounds, 6.4 assists and 1 steal per game this season, shot 43.2% from the field, averaged 2 three-pointers per game, and averaged 8.6 points per game on the inside.
Wall’s performance after returning from injury is actually quite impressive.
2. In the last 10 games against the Grizzlies, the Rockets have achieved 8 wins and 2 losses. Among them, 8 games have won the Asian index, and 4 games have surpassed the Asian index.
Unfavorable information 1. The Rockets played very tenaciously against the Raptors who have been in good form in the last game. In the first half, the Rockets were only 8 points behind.
Entering the second half, the opponent relied on a wave of 19-4 offensive climax to pull the point difference to 15 points. In the last quarter, the Rockets worked hard to narrow the points to single digits, but the team’s poor performance on the defensive end allowed the Raptors to score frequently.
There was no chance to close the point difference, so they had to accept the loss of 111-122. At the same time, they also lost the Asian index, and the team also suffered a ten-game losing streak.
2. Rockets core center Christian Wood will continue to be absent due to a sprained right ankle. The team hopes that he can come back after the All-Star weekend.
Wood averaged 22 points, 10.2 rebounds and 1.5 blocks per game this season, shot 55.8% from the field, and averaged 12.7 points per game inside.
After Wood was injured, the Rockets hadn’t tasted a win. After Cousins was cut, the team’s internal strength became extremely weak.
3. The Rockets ranked 6th in the league in three-point shots this season, but their three-point shooting percentage was only 33.9%, ranking bottom in the league. The Rockets averaged 108.7 points per game, ranked 23rd in the league, and their offensive efficiency 106.9 ranked 26th in the league
, I have to say that the offensive performance of today’s Rockets is more than one level behind the previous Rockets.
4. In the past 10 games, the Rockets have achieved a record of 0 wins and 10 losses. Among them, they won the Asian index in 1 game, and their scores in 5 games exceeded the Asian index.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. The Rockets have a regular season record of 11 wins and 20 losses this season, ranking 14th in the Western Conference.
The two sides are expected to miss: Grizzlies: Jaren Jackson Jr. (knee injury), Killian Tilly (strain), Grayson Allen (concussion).
Rockets: Exum (right calf strain), Wood (right ankle sprain), Oladipo (right quadriceps).
The two sides are expected to start: Grizzlies: Morant, Brooks, Kyle Anderson, Brandon Clark, Valanciunas.
Rockets: Wall, Gordon, Tate, House, Tucker.